Wednesday, November 2, 2011

thankful: ryan

Nov 2: Ryan

Thankful today for my hubby, Ryan :0)

His company is in the middle of an outtage {to hard to explain} right now, so he's been working 6-12hr days with 1 off. It's temporary, but still hard on both of us. He gets no sleep and I get no Ryan Time! Today is his 1 day off -- yay!

I'm thankful that Ryan is so patient with me. I've had my "girl" moments more than a few times since we've gotten married and even though he might feel like this.....

On the inside, he's always very patient and loving to me.

I'm thankful that he's so handy. He's my Handy Manny. Thank goodness because I'm helpless when it comes to home repairs.

I'm thankful that he supports all my good ideas for around the house and provides the cold hard cash resources to make 'em happen!

I'm thankful that he wants a family and prays that we will be blessed with kids one day. He's such a good role model!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...