Tuesday, November 15, 2011

thankful: coupons & good kids

Nov. 14 & 15: Coupons and Good Kids

I'm thankful for printable coupons I find online all.the.time. to my favorite places! Jo-Ann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, JcPenny....!

There's nothing better than buying something you want 50% off! Woohoo!

I'm also thankful for how gracious the store clerk was when I accidentally dropped a glass pot and it shattered on the floor. She replied with a very calm "that's okay, I'll clean it up" and I gasped and covered my mouth {I kinda hurt my throat I gasped so hard! ha!} -- then just stared at it.

Yesterday I subbed for the very best 4th grade class ever. I'm thankful that I didn't need to raise my voice and was able to joke around with them a bit. It's rare that I can joke around with a class and they don't lose control -- it was a joy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...