Sunday, November 13, 2011

thankful: church family

Nov. 13: Church Family

I'm so thankful for my church family today!

Seriously, Devonshire Church is one of the best things that has every happened to me!

I just know that God placed Ryan and I at this church for a reason.

I've been having a hard time with Ryan being away so much and working like 72hrs a week, so it was so nice to have lunch out today with church friends! Otherwise I would have just came home to be alone...and that's not very exciting :0p

I'm also thankful for Hong Kong Ruby's. Yummy garlic chicken with fried rice! :0D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Hong Kong Ruby!!

Erin and Ryan said...

Warwick if I didn't know any better I would think that you worked for Hong Kong Ruby....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...