Monday, August 1, 2011

birthday blinds

Ryan got me an early birthday gift this weekend!

When I was out shopping I spotted these white, 2" blinds that I've really wanted to get for the front windows in our house. I love the look of wide blinds, but thought it might be a while before we could buy them, because we have 9 windows in the front of our house and I wanted to get 9 blinds so they all looked the same.

Well...the ones I found were on sale AND I had a coupon so they ended up being such great deal that we just couldn't pass them up! I had actually ordered some from Home Depot, but they were on back order and we really weren't sure if they'd ever come in, so we opted for these ones instead!

Ryan only had time to do the windows in the downstairs, but I think they look great!

I also plan to get valances or curtains....if I ever find ones I like!! Consider this a peek toward the final product.

View from kitchen

Living room

Foyer view

I know they're just blinds, but shoot! I'm excited about them :0)

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a great birthday gift! They look wonderful!!

Erin said...

I follow your sister's blog and wanted to hop over and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Who doesn't love birthday blinds when you have your own place! Sounds perfect!~

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Teri Walizer Photography said...

Happy, happy birthday, Erin! Enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...