Wednesday, July 27, 2011

high maintenance

Sometimes little dog can be so high maintenance.

I was browsing around on the computer the other night for a while and kept hearing a little whimper and whine coming from our one and only.

Eventually, it just got too annoying so I went out into the hallway to play with him.

I thought he might be downstairs, but when I called for him he didn't make a noise or come running like he normally does.

Several seconds later I heard that tiny little whimper again....it was coming from beneath the chair in our hallway. He must have been feeling a little sorry for himself, so he went under the chair to cry. I've mentioned before Ryan's theory on that....he thinks Phin goes under the furniture whenever he feels bad about himself.

Sure enough, I peeked under and this is what I saw:
I tried to call him out, but he just stayed under there. Then I moved the foot rest...

And he just looked up at me with his little brown eyes...

Then rolled over and covered his face with his hair. Such a teenager!!

I ended up pulling him out from under there. I honestly couldn't tell if he was stuck or not. Just needed a little extra lovin' I suppose :0P

1 comment:

Karen said...

what a silly guy :) so cute. I followed your house build and think it turned out just beautifully! Hope you are enjoying your new home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...