Friday, June 24, 2011

the stork is going to be BUSY!

I have many friends who are expecting right now!

A year or so ago I knew 10 or more women who were anticipating little ones and I thought it was nuts!! This time around, not so much! Guess that happens as you get older and move into a new stage of life! Maybe one of these times I'll be in with the mix :0)

Evan & Jess, my dear friends from college and church, are expecting their second baby in December! Their sweet little Elias just turned one several weeks ago and now they're preparing for a 2nd!

I didn't have a good posed Clay family picture, but I did find this one with all of them in it! Halloween at the Harris' with Elias as a baby bear -- so cute!!

Erin & Stutz, another set of friends from college and church, are expecting their FIRST baby in January! Woohoo! I'm so excited for them! Erin just ran a marathon in May and is in tip top shape to carry a little one :0)

I pray every.day. for all the woman in my life who I know are expecting a little miracle in the upcoming months. So far my count is up to 7! God is so good!

*note I am NOT pregnant!! Just want to make sure we all are on the same page and no one is reading between lines here!!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...