Sunday, June 26, 2011

i've been a complete dud

With blog posts recently.

Since we've moved in all I've been doing is organizing, cleaning, and working at summer day camp. It's amazing how much of your day is just gone when you work full time. I seriously don't know how families with 2 full-time working parents do it -- you are amazing!!!

Fortunately, the kiddos this summer seem really great. They're kind and listen {usually}...it's pretty amazing.

We have vacation at the beach just around the corner, then VBS, and a whole lot of other stuff thrown in. I hate how my summers are always so busy! Why can't I have it spread out throughout the year??

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Hoping all of your summers have started off well!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...