Wednesday, May 11, 2011

they cooked up a new kitchen

If I could highlight one thing that I admire most about my MIL, Lynn, it would be her ability to cook, use, and eat in a kitchen that could have easily dated back to the early 80's {dare I say 70's?} for many many years.

No ordinary woman could do this....for more than several months. I have never ever heard her complain about what she has had to work with either. Ever.

Well, I guess there was this one time she said she wished a regular size cookie tray could fit into her oven, but what real woman doesn't really want that?

So, enough words....let's look at pictures! It was hard to find some before pictures, so you'll just have to look through the people :0)

Before: Please notice the avocado green stove vent

After: Goodbye avocado, hello stainless steel!

Before: The kitchen just won't be the same without that oven ;0)

After: The table is smaller and they replaced the light fixture.

Before:

After: I have no words. Granite counter tops. Tile back splash.

It is gorgeous! Take a look at the french door fridge! Oh la la!

So excited for the Harris' new kitchen! After so many years I know they are beyond grateful and ready for their new space :0)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ha- so funny. Kitchen was built in 1976! And it served it's purpose well (except for not being able to fit much in the oven)! Love the new one though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...