Wednesday, April 27, 2011

tail wagging tues, errr wednesday

My first time participating in Tail Wagging Tuesday!
But I just found it and it's Wednesday...oops!

This week is all about where your dog sleeps :0) Phinley is very good at this...just look.

He spends most of his time during the day on this pillow. Here he's with one of his best buddies, Lobster.

He also loves Ryan's pillows.

Or, on occasion, right in the middle of the whole bunch!

Someone once told me he was solar powered. I believe them.

Seriously? How cute is this?!? He got startled awake then, sat up, and then started to fall back asleep. He will sleep anywhere close to a breathing person. I was in the office, so, of course the best spot was in the chair next to me.

Gorilla is another favorite.

He sleeps all.day.long. Ahh, the life of a dog :0)

1 comment:

C Mae said...

THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...