Friday, March 25, 2011

phin's food

About 1/2 hour after I got home from work yesterday Phinley was being a big time bugaroo. He wouldn't leave me alone or stop whining!

He wanted to go out, then come in, go out, then come in. He would just sit in front of me and whine! He was driving me nuts!

Ryan got home before me, so he had already taken him for a walk and I knew he didn't have to go -- I just thought he wanted attention. I love on that dog so much that I thought it was very fair for me to sit, snack, and watch a little tv before starting dinner!

So....hours went by...we ate dinner, did stuff around the house, and Phinley was still at it.

At one point, he ran to the closet in our basement where we keep {his favorites!} treats and his food. He scratched profusely at the door and then looked at me a little something like this...
Poor thing.

When I asked him if he was hungry for more food he bolted up the stairs and into the bathroom where we keep his food. He just stood there looking at his empty food dish!

Poor dog was starving and begging for food the whole evening!! I felt so bad for him...no wonder he was whining...his little belly was rumbling!

Sorry PHIN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...