Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year's weekend

Our New Year's weekend was pretty low key.

Friday night {new year's eve} Ryan and I had dinner here:

And then came home and watched this:

I got him Robin Hood the night before from Red Box, so it was my turn to pick :0) We just barely stayed up to midnight!

On New Year's day we had planned to have friends over in the evening, so I spent most of the day getting the food ready, cleaning up the house, and watching the Rose Bowl parade!! We moved a TV to our living room so I was able to watch/listen while I did lots in the kitchen!

I think Phinley really liked it -- he just relaxed and watched.

I couldn't get him and the tv in one picture, but you get the idea...he's on the far right in the chair :0P

That night we had friends come over for games, food, and just hanging out!

Here are most of the adults...there were also ohhhh 10 kids in the basement :0) They seemed to have a good time!

Today we're cleaning and purging from our office closet! I'm in a "throw it out" kind of mood...here we gooo!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! That's a lot of people in your house! I'm glad you guys had a fun New Years. We are all sick over here - not fun. :o(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...