Monday, December 27, 2010

happy birthday ryan!

My Ryan turned 27 on the 27th of December!

He's getting so old :0P

I can't believe that he's already over half way to 30 {sshhh...don't tell him I said that!}

This year was a big year for Ryan.

He ran a 5k and relayed a half marathon with me. With hardly any practice he was super fast in both races!
He started training for a new job....a promotion {Hey! If I can't brag on him here, where can I??}

He treated me to a vacation in Mexico.

He started a big furniture project that will be complete, by....hopefully, his next birthday :0D

He told Phinley he loved him. I heard it verbally several times.

He successfully got us about a million more half off restuarant gift cards!

He's loved me with his whole heart {I could tell in so many different ways.}


He traveled with me to see my family all along the east coast.

He was just plain awesome and amazing!

I love you so much dear Ryan.
You are the light in my life.
I don't know what I would do without you!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...