Thursday, December 16, 2010

an early Christmas for Phin-dog

Asher gave me a Christmas present to give to Phinley when I got home from his party.

I was so excited to give it to him....I just did! Why wait?

Phinley loves opening presents! In fact, he opened one of mine without even asking. He didn't damage the gift, just tore off the paper and shredded it {bad dog}.

I couldn't wait to watch him unwrap his gifty. He was so good at it!

One side, then the other.

A little pull of the paper and...

Presto! A Penguin Christmas Frisbee! Woof Woof!!

He always wanted one of these, Asher! Good choice!

As soon as he saw me eyeing it up he took off. Didn't want to chance it being taken I guess.

He even took it on our freezing cold walk yesterday.

He only takes his very favorite toys on a walk around the neighborhood. Showing it off no doubt.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Asher is so glad he likes it! When we saw the flying penguin there was no question - that's what Phin needed. :o)

I'm so impressed with how well he opens gifts - maybe he can give Asher some tips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...