Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thankful

It's November so I'm going to start my month of Thanksgiving!

I planned to do this 2 days ago {on the real 1st!}, but just got busy and didn't have time.

I plan to put in some other posts of fun trips and things we do throughout the next month, but each day I hope to mention at least one simple thing that I'm thankful for.

Last year, I wrote about the big things in my life {family, friends, etc.} that the Lord has blessed me with, so this year I aim to hit a few more of those smaller things.

Let's do the first 2 days I skipped:

Nov. 1: Jesus Christ

So much for starting off small. I thought I'd go HUGE, then scale back a bit. I have to start with Jesus, because without Him nothing else in my life would be possible. I'm thankful for new mercies each and every day. I'm thankful for the way He cares about the little things in my life. I'm thankful to have a chance at eternity in happiness, joy, and with Him.

Nov. 2: Phinley

From God to a dog. HA! This little dog brings me so much joy. He's work, but so worth it. I'm thankful for his hugs and his cuddly personality.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...