Sunday, November 14, 2010

thankful: visit with family

Nov 15: Visit with Family

I'm thankful that I got to spend the weekend visiting family in NY!

My BIL and SIL moved to Rochester, NY a few months ago and this was the first time Ryan and I have been able to make the trip up.

They have the most adorable little boy -- Andrew! The last time I saw him was when he was brand new {a few weeks old} and since then he has grown SO much! It's unbelievable how quickly little babes grow!

Needless to say, we spent the majority of the time giving him our lovin' and attention.

Thankful for a husband who was really good with Andrew, even though he's not around babies....ever.

Look at those chubby little legs!

Thankful for God's beauty at Lake Ontario.

I'm sure Phinley was thankful to be sitting next to Ryan....

Thankful for a man who has a great family to share with me!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...