Sunday, October 10, 2010

girls night out!

What better way to start the weekend than a girls night out!

Friday night Ryan had to work, so I headed out to dinner with my friend Jess, then to the movies with some wonderful ladies from my church!

We saw this...
It was cute, but probably not something I'd want to see again. If you're interested check out the matinée....paying full price for an evening ticket isn't worth it {just in my opinion!}

After the movie we went to Applebee's for dessert! I haven't been there in so long! Ryan and I used to go all the time when I was still at Messiah....I heart their oriental chicken roll up! I split the apple pie with Harmony and oh my word it was delicious. Nothing like sweet apple pie smothered in caramel and ice cream right before bed :0D

Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...