Monday, November 23, 2009

Laughter

I'm thankful for laughter

In my opinion, there's nothing better than hearing (or having) a good, hard laugh! It's a work out for the abs and the heart!

I'm thankful that I'm easily amused :0) It doesn't take much to make me giggle. A really long time ago I watched a movie called The Money Pitt, featuring Tom Hanks. I remember laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall straight out of the recliner I was in.

If you have a minute, or 2, check out this clip...I can guarantee that you'll at least giggle. What's better than a good laugh?

To give a little background, this movie is about a young couple (a very young Tom Hanks) who invest in a large house that ends up being a piece of crap. I'm sure you can imagine all that can go wrong.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...