Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ryan is AMAZING!

My best buddy just did completely amazing at the Harrisburg Half Marathon!

For those of you who don't know, a 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles! That's a long ways folks. But my baby did it - he sure did. His goal was 1hr 45mins and you know what???

He blew it out of the water with a final time of 1:43:59! A minute and second faster might not sound like a lot, but just trust me...it is.

I'm sure he doesn't care about this, but here's his little outfit for race day. Nice kicks, honey :0)


Ryan wasn't going to eat breakfast, but I forced him to. You can't run for 13.1 miles at your very fastest with no energy in your system!

It was a little (tiny) bit chilly outside in the morning so Ryan got decked out with sweats. He wanted his body to stay warm as long as possible.


So hott. And so ready to run!

Holy Moly, where is he??

I see a smile at mile 4 :0)



I did not see a smile around mile 10 - he was all business by then.

Coming toward the finish! Ahhhh....goooooo RYAN!!


He finished.

He's okay, just recovering.

Vitamin water should help!


A little stretching keeps the muscles from cramping and getting super sore later. He's awesome at taking care of his body. I would have just layed there.

Stutz and Ryan ran & finished the 1/2 marathon on a gorgeous sunny Sunday morning!



I'm so proud of you babe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...