Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation!!!

We're heading to Ocean City, NJ in less than 2 days! I can't wait!

Ryan and I are leaving on Saturday morning to get to OC in time to have lunch with his Grandma before she heads home, then we're getting unpacked and going straight to the beach for some relaxin'!

There aren't any definite plans for the vacation week, other than to celebrate my birthday on Sunday :0) Ryan's taking me out somewhere for dinner - I guess we'll see! I think anyplace along the shore is good!

I have this annoying sick feeling in my throat right now, so I'm just going to keep praying that it goes away! No one wants to be sick on vaca!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope you have a blast! :) And happy early birthday! :)

Emily said...

Hope you're having a great time! I can't wait for my trip to the NJ shore! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...