Monday, July 27, 2009

Job Promotion

I'm so proud of my husband.

He's the best. Seriously, there isn't a man out there that tops him (other than Jesus, of course!)

He not only loves me and works hard at our marriage - he works hard at work.

I'm so thankful that he provides everything our little 2 member family needs and wants. We know that God ultimately provides what we need, but it's through the opportunities that he's given to Ryan (and me) we've able to do and have certain things.

Recently, Ryan's hard work has paid off! He applied for a new job at work several months ago and just found out last week that he got it! The interview process was pretty intense, but he did it! The training for his new position starts in January. He has to complete an 18month training program - then he starts!

I love bragging about my Ryan :0) I am just so proud of him. He's truly remarkeable and succeeds at whatever he puts his mind to. I'm a little nervous about the way our lives will change because of this change, but I'm excited for us!

Nice job honey!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...