Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

This weekend Darren and Kasie got married!

Of course, the bride looked absolutely beautiful! There are pictures of Kasie below.

The reception was held at The Carriage House in Galloway, NJ. It was fabulous - very fancy! I've never been to a wedding where there was a live band (10 piece)- I couldn't believe people were actually singing and it wasn't a CD...haha :0) It was a fun experience!

I'm so happy for Darren and Kasie. I know that they truly love one another and have built their relationship in God...the only and best way in my opinion.

I took a lot of pictures over the weekend! I didn't want to leave thinking I should have taken more, so I took pictures of everything! I posted most of them on facebook, but you can check out some below!

Enjoy!

Shannon getting her nails done.
Lynn waiting for her french manicure to dry!

Ryan and I before the rehearsal started!
Lynn & Kasie's Dad before the rehearsal!

Kasie's brother, Lance (Darren's friend from college), Josh (Darren's friend from NJ), Nate (Darren's friend from NJ) practicing their stance. Nice job, guys!

Ryan, seriously? haha I loved it!

Kasie and Darren practicing at the rehearsal. Naturals.

Lynn, Aunt Faye, Grandma Sambataro, Nicole, Aunt Gail, Aunt Tracey - so beautiful! They're watching Darren and Kasie present gifts to the groomsmen and bridesmaids!
Ryan, Darren, and Jason before leaving for the church? OR GQ models? You decide.
Larry, Lynn, Jason, & Ryan praying for Darren right before he gets married. I'm tearing up right now just thinking of this moment. It was very touching to me and I was just watching from the pew!! I started to look for tissues at this point. Thankfully, Aunt Faye was able to fix me up :0)

Here comes Shannon! Goooo Shannon! So pretty in pink :)

Darren and Kasie just about the seal the deal with a kiss!
Darren and Kasie dance their first dance as husband and wife.

The whole bridal party. Woah!

Ryan and I just before we left!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...