Monday, April 20, 2009

T-Ball Time

Ryan and I parted ways this weekend.

He went to a bachelor party with some of his college friends in Atlantic City, NJ and I went to visit my sister, Jenn, in Williamsport.

It's always fun hanging out with Owen - he's such a loving little guy. These were 2 of my favorite moments with him...

When I first saw him I gave him a big hug and said, "I love you!"
His response, "I love you so much!"

The "so much" was what did it for me.

On Sunday, he had his T-ball opener with all the other teams in the league. That morning I came out of their spare bedroom and I could hear his little feet run down the hall and around the corner to greet me. When I asked him if he was excited about T-ball today, he said "No, I'm excited about you."

So dear. I could hardly take it.

Anyways...we had a lot of fun playing, building things, and talking. :0)

Here are some pictures from Saturday T-ball practice.

Ready to catch!
Good throw!
Batter up!
Nice backswing
Dad giving a little help with where to aim the ball!

Someone is tired after practice!
It was a lovely weekend! I can't wait to visit and watch a real game :0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...