Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Etsy Earrings!!

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I was looking for a necklace to go with a black dress I bought for my brother-in-laws wedding next weekend. Kelsey, a friend from college, suggested I check out http://www.etsy.com/ for some homemade items.

This website is amazing. They have so many beautiful hand crafted items! I started looking at all the necklaces, but have since switched to earrings. I was a little overwhelmed at first, because there are so many choices!

It took me a couple of hours to look through all the different categories - again, there are so many beautiful things! I've chosen the following pairs of earrings...for now! I know I might not have time to order and get them in, in time for the wedding next weekend, but I could wear them to future weddings and events Ryan and I have coming up this spring, summer, & fall!
They are all slightly different and unique - maybe not something I would typically buy, but since the dress is pretty simple I thought an accent piece that was unique and/or bold would be nice. I'm still looking (as I write this blog) so who knows! But these ones stuck out to me from my first browsing!
What do you think? Which pair is your favorite?
Different, but eye-catching and simple!Fun!
I really like these ones!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love Etsy too! I haven't bought anything from there before, but I dream a lot. :o)

I really like the 2nd to last pair, but can see how the last pair would probably look the best with your dress. You should get both! Good luck deciding.

Kelsey Winter said...

The last pair is my favorite! I'm glad Etsy worked out for you!

Andrea said...

I love them all but I think the first pair is my favorite. I buy so much stuff from Etsy and love to see that other people shop there as well. It's great to buy handmade! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...