Monday, February 2, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

So it looks like Feb 20th (Jennifer's Birthday!) I'm scheduled to get my last 2 wisdom teeth taken out. Ryan will be there to drive me home and get me all set up for an evening of pain and sleeping!

The last time I got 2 of my wisdom teeth taken out I was awake for the whole thing and drove myself home! The drive was about 30mins, so by the time I got in the door my packs were tremendously full and blood was running out of my mouth - sorry that's so gross. Anyways....this time I have Ryan to take care of me :)

For your personal enjoyment I found this picture online. Check out those enormous fingers!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's really gross. I'm glad Ryan can take care of you this time! When I had mine out I was out of it all day. Stong medicine is good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...