Thursday, February 12, 2009

Signature

After seeing my sister's very chic looking blog signature I thought I would try to get one for myself. An hour later I still have no idea what I'm doing. This stinks. I thought I was computer savvy. Oh well! haha

Today I'm getting the spare room ready for paint tomorrow. Ryan and I are picking out the color tonight and I'm going to slap it on the walls Friday! I've decided now is the best time to do it, since the school districts I sub for have off school on Friday and Monday - nice long week! Perfect for a project :) I also can't stand how white and sterile that room looks! I'll post some pictures as soon as it's painted and looking good!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Call me if you need help with the signature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...