Saturday, December 20, 2008

Phantoms!!

Last night Ryan and I drove...

and drove...

and drove....

to make it to a Phillies Phantoms Hockey Game in Philadelphia. (For those of you who don't know, the Phantoms are a minor hockey league).

We got stuck in a load of traffic, but still made it just in time. There were about...ohhh...100 other people there (ok, more like 1,000) but the stadium seemed completely empty!

Thanks to TMI for providing the tickets and some stadium box food. I've never had Phantom meatballs before. And considering how I felt shortly after, I probably never will again.

In better news...

Ryan and I are going to The Melting Pot tonight for our first married couple special Christmas dinner out! Don't worry....I've already called the red sporker as mine!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...