Saturday, April 14, 2018

life lately

Our April and May have all the sudden gotten super busy! Things keep popping up and I love it!

Keaton and Penn are at the age where sitting around at home gets old fairly quick, so it's nice to have things on the calendar. 

All that to say, here's a little of our life lately :)

Last weekend, my sister and her family stopped by for pizza and playing.
 We don't see them enough, so it was fun to spend some time together.
 So.much.rain. here recently. Two ducks at chocolate world {this is by far one of their favorite things to do}! Free ride and free chocolate...can you go wrong?!
 Snuggles with this guy are one of MY favorite things!
And can you even handle these 2?? Penn is such a touchy feely guy - he likes to be snuggled up close.
 More rain this week, but it's cleared up for some outside time! Every time I see these 2 redheads together I just shake my head....
 What are the odds our biological son and adopted son would have the same red hair!? Sometimes I think God just giggles up in heaven when I think that {all the time}...His plans are better than our own.

And because a post wouldn't be complete without someone eating a donut...

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...