Wednesday, April 4, 2018

heya

I love love love reading back on my blog posts...so even though it's been....errrr 3 months I'm going to try to keep up with this!

I was kind of putting this off because I didn't know where to start. Ever been there? Want to do something but can't get motivated???

So in situations like this I'll do my go-to monthly recaps and try not to get so behind again :)

JANUARY!
Oh the month post-Christmas. It's sometimes a hard one for me. All the family goes home and lucky for us we got hit with the stomach bug. I'd like to laugh about it, but it wasn't that funny.

Healthy and back at to Chocolate World for a free ride and free chocolate. That always makes everyone feel better :) 
 Except later that day Keaton started crying and told me his mouth hurt...
 Turns out the poor guy had a bad ear infection. Never said anything until all the fluid started draining out of his ear and into his neck 😩
 Honestly though, we've had a very healthy winter!! Praise God! 

Penn always by Keaton's side.
Literally Penn follows Keaton everywhere these days!!
 Keaton helped me with a little shopping for the first time...
 And then in a moment of weakness I decided to let Penn take a turn with the shopping cart. HAHA Wild man!
 The next time I had them both contained πŸ˜‰

FEBRUARY!
Happy πŸ’—Month! 

We love hard around here. We cry hard. We whine hard. We push each other buttons hard. But more than anything we love each other!

AND we love to love each other outside πŸ˜€ We had a few nice days! Hallelujah!


We enjoyed Valentine's Day treats....


Watched the Olympics...
 
Matched jammies...

 Got a few frostys...
A hot dog...
And snuggled...
And Penn discovered the cozy robe I got for Christmas :) He LOVES this thing.
Painting is a favorite no matter what month. This picture represents the boys' personalities exactly - Keaton no paint anywhere on his body and Penn completely covered πŸ˜‚ We made a special project for Penn's birth mom. 
 And to wrap the month up, Penn proved {once again} he's the coolest one in the family.

MARCH!
The month of Dr. Seuss and crazy hair! 
And a first big boy hair cut for Keaton. I've given him trims before, but nothing serious. The real deal was long overdue!
He sat SO still and did awesome! Of course, every haircut gets followed up by a special treat. 
These little goobers have really amped up their silly, loud boy selves this month! 
It's getting loud in our house and I'm not to upset about it. As long as it's laughing and having fun noise {as opposed to a super common whining and crying noiseπŸ™ˆ} I'm okay with it πŸ˜‰
Thankfully, they still like to cuddle with me. At the same time. Always at the same time. HAHA
 And to keep things consistent around here....we went for donuts a few times. 

With spring and summer right around the corner we thought it would be a good time to start our big project for the boys! We were able to get a swing set from one of our neighbors and Ryan worked super hard to get a spot in our yard ready for it. He always has a lot of helpers 😊 I'll post more about this later!
Keaton did a little prep for Easter. Some time in the good word never hurt anyone 😁
 This was a big month for Keaton - first a haircut and then he ran his first race! 

It was so cute! 
 And check out this swag bag!!

 Are you still reading!?! We're almost to April!!

We decided to get season tickets to a local amusement park and made our first visit Good Friday! I see many train rides in our future :)
 And Penn is literally living his best life.

So that has been our long, cold, snowy winter!! We had fun and made the most of our time inside...now we're ready for sun, warm and adventures outside!!

1 comment:

lharris said...

YAY! Thanks for updating! I love seeing the pictures of the boys and reading about their adventures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...