Tuesday, January 9, 2018

happy birthday Ryan

Happy Birthday to my main squeeze...on 12/27!! 💗

We had a cake when my family was visiting, so it was a pretty low key day. Honestly, I felt bad because we didn't do anything super special. Ryan had been cashing in on all his free birthday stuff {Moe's, Starbucks, etc} all week and so it made sense to get his free Red Robin burger on his actual birthday :)  AND we had a gift card to use. Ryan gets more excited about free stuff than anyone I know.

We were going to take the boys to Chocolate World right before lunch, but it was packed with holiday goers, so we opted for the zoo. Outside. Since it was 2 degrees I quickly regretted letting him talk me into that. It was his birthday, but I should have been the strong voice of reason and said "no thanks." Penn's hands froze and that made him very....mad. We sat in the car for a long time waiting for him to gain his composure so we could go in.
 Thankfully it wasn't crowded and our waiter was awesome!
 Let's pretend this is Keaton singing "Happy Birthday" and not straight up yelling :) It was a little crazy {like it always is eating out with these 2}, but we had fun! I think.
We did gifts earlier in the day and had early invention come to evaluate Penn later in the afternoon and into the evening...and that was it! 

Post-Christmas birthdays are rough! I think we need a do-over, although Ryan insisted it was fine!

Men. 😁

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...