Tuesday, May 20, 2014

keaton's easter bucket

I know - Easter has been over for a weeks now BUT....I finally got around to making Keaton's Easter bucket and am excited to share it!
I thought about making him one a few weeks before he was due to arrive, just in case if he was here for Easter he should have something for all his goodies ;0)

Thankfully, he waited till a few days after Easter because it just got done! Funny thing is, it only took me about 15 minutes to actually make and put together! HA! Figuring out the design using my Silhouette Cameo and finding the bucket took the most time.

Do you know how hard it is to find a large, plain metal bucket? I looked at a ton of stores and then ended up ordering one from the Bucket Outlet {hehe}. Target had some small ones, but they just seemed SO small

The one I ordered is 10 quart = big! I'll fill the bottom with Easter grass if I really need to :0P  

For right now, it's in Keaton's closet with some of his soon-to-be favorite stuffed animals.
Can't wait to celebrate Easter with our big boy next year!  

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...