Monday, October 28, 2013

weekend happenings


Friday Night
Walmart and grocery store. 
Does it really get anymore exciting for a Friday night?!? And to boot I had to buy bras {thanks pregnancy ;0)}. I also picked up a few Christmas presents. I had a huge dinner and went to bed early. I seriously don't know how I maintain this lifestyle. HA!

Saturday
Ohhh...a little more interesting.
Woke up early to hit the gym before going to church and helping set up for their Fall Festival! I've been trying to keep up with running, but the girls are getting SO sore I can't go more than 3 miles. That morning I tried a new technique and managed to do 4! I was thrilled! Thanks to 2 bras {again, bras!}, a very slow pace, and keeping my upper body as steady as possible I did it. We'll see how this works in the future :) 

After the gym, I sped to Target quick. No one is at Target at 8am -  you should go there then. It was nice to have the entire store to myself! 

My church was having a big Fall Festival later that day and I was on set up duty. It was f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. Okay, it wasn't that cold, but I felt frozen. I left before the crowds started to show up and finished up the rest of my errands for the day {I wasn't going to say it, but yes! Some did involve bras}. 

My niece, Hadley, had her 1st birthday party in NC & I was able to FaceTime for the cake smash and to see all the decorations! Don't you just love technology?? It was neat to "be a part of things."

Ryan was working night shift, so he got up around 2:30 and we spent some time together before he headed out. I usually end up talking non-stop while he gets ready and cook dinner. I tried a new recipe and wasn't impressed at.all. I'm sorry, but crock-pot chicken fried rice just did not taste like the stuff you get from the restaurant. I don't want to knock the website, but in my humble, non-Chinese expert opinion, I think the restaurant kind is SOOOOO much better!

I think I would like some. Now. 

Sunday 
Started a new Sunday School class where we're studying Gideon by Priscilla Shirer. It looks like it will be a great study :) I'm pretty excited about it! 

Laundry, walk with Phinley, watching TV, eating...that about sums up the rest. 

If you stuck with this post the entire time, nice job! I hope YOU had a great weekend!!

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...