Saturday, August 17, 2013

mb batten board

We're getting one house project after another done around here!! Makes me feel sooo good!

Our summer has been SO busy and I've loved it, but I haven't been able to get anything done around our house!

I have about 30 craft, pinterest, sewing, embroidery, & nursery projects I want to get done before school starts :) 

GO! 

The batten board in our master bedroom has been 6 months in the waiting...

BEFORE 
AFTER
It's subtle, but I love what it adds to our MB! 
Ryan did an awesome job cutting, nailing, and filling in nail holes. I did an awesome job painting :) 
I plan to lean large canvas prints of our family on the ledge where the tree is right now {although I really love that tree!}.
 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...