Friday, June 7, 2013

school's out for summer


My summer is PACKED full and I'm soooo ready! I hate change, but at the end of each school year everyone is ready for a little different schedule. 

Check out some of things I have planned so far....

VBS
Phillie's Game
Parents visit in August
Running a 5K....in Hawaii :)
Harris beach week in Ocean City, NJ
Training for 2 half marathons in the fall 
Week in NC with my parents and sister's family
Anniversary week in HAWAII with Ryan {yesss!!}
California with my BFF to meet her new baby niece :)
Move the guest bedroom down to the basement suite -- haha
Finishing adoption paperwork and getting in the "books"...hopefully!
Start getting a nursery set up...never know when we might get "the call"!!
Meeting my new-ish nephew Ethan {born Jan} & welcoming another nephew {later July/early August}

So much to do and so little time!!

HAPPY SUMMER! 

 photo erinsignatureaqua_web1_zps89bdee36.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...