Thursday, March 21, 2013

ikea tables

We took a trip to Ikea last weekend -- it was quick, but worthwhile :) 

It takes us about 2 hours to get there, so we don't go often. It takes some convincing too....Ryan doesn't love that place. I know...I don't understand either.  

I think I've mentioned the long table we're borrowing from our friends before -- well we got it a backup/twin. A backup in case I manage to completely craft ruin one and they want it back {they get the good one}. A twin in case they don't want it back...we'll have a matching set. 

Ryan got this guy together in no time. Phinley helped too :-)


I LOVE these tables! 


They aren't super deep, so they don't go half way into the room, but they're really long so there's plenty of space. {Just realized the yellow frame looks crooked!}



I keep my cutting mat, stabilizer, and adhesive stuff on one table....

And the 2 beauties on the other. It's SO nice to be able to keep my sewing machine out all the time. It was such a pain switching them around. 


I just love how these work in our office/sewing/craft/keyboarding room. Yes! The keyboard still fits! 

I know one day we'll be able to re-purpose them for kid-use too...if I'm willing to give them up ;-) 

1 comment:

Kelsey Winter said...

What an awesome craft room! I'm so jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...