Saturday, September 1, 2012

snap widget

There are SO many cool things you can do with instagram pics!

I love instagram because it always makes my very average pictures look awesome :0D Maybe one day I'll invest in Photoshop or a nice camera, but for now I have instagram!

I found this website on Pinterest and LOVE all the different things you can do with your pics!

There are so many I want to try, but I started with the simple SnapWidget. It's super easy and adds some pics to your blog. Check mine out on the right hand side!

I'm not sure how long I'll leave it up, but it's a neat little addition for now.

These stickers look awesome!

And just because this is the cutest thing I've watched, maybe ever, check out these little girlies dancing to Daddy's music :)


Have a great holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...