Monday, July 30, 2012

just beachy

After 4 of us tried to squeeze under one, cheap umbrella when we went to the beach with my parents, Ryan and I decided it was necessary a good idea to get a family size canopy for our week long trip mid-August! 

Ryan is also very, umm, fair skinned -- so the shade does him good :) It really makes an entire beach day bearable too. A break from the sun is necessary

Naturally, I thought it would be important to test it out beforehand, so we could return it if it didn't work. 

Can you say -- AMAZING! 


It was easy to put up, take down, and had sun shade for everyone! I felt a little ridiculous with just the 2 of us! Of course, I offered some shade to a Mom and her little 3 month old trying to squeeze under an umbrella. There was plenty to share :-D 

Since it was just the 2 of us, we decided to leave the canopy in the car on Day 2 and just take the umbrella. 

HAHAHAHA! Just a little bit less room....



Can't wait till beach week 2012!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That canopy is awesome! I want one! I love that there will be lots of room for you and a book + Ryan playing in the shady sand with kiddos someday. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...