Sunday, July 1, 2012

instagram picture display

My sister posted a nice tutorial of how to create an instagram display -- you can find it here!

I liked hers so much, I decided to make my own! I love so many of my instagram pictures and now I can show them off! 

Postal Pix is the app I used to print them -- it was super fast and inexpensive! A definite win-win! 

I just finished painting our office/2nd guest bedroom last weekend a really pretty, subtle gray {nimbus gray by Martha Stewart}, but wanted some colored accent pieces for the wall. When I found this huge frame on sale for $5 I knew it would be perfect!

I used some spray paint I had left over from another project, so all I needed to buy were the teenie tiny clothespins and jewelry wire! And with 40% off coupons it was really almost nothing!

Without further ado....here's my display! 


I love how it covers a large amount of wall space, without being a solid print.  


There's lots to look at :) 


2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh I LOVE this!! Definitely need to make one soon...thanks for sharing! :)

Megan said...

Visiting from Kelly's Korner. What a neat way to display all your pictures! Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...