Monday, March 12, 2012

mirror, mirror on the wall

Ryan tackled another pinterest idea for me this weekend :)

I love that he's willing to do these projects for me! I would try, but he likes to do things a certain way {the right way....go figure?!} and he knows how to work all his fun tools!

The mirrors in our house are pretty plain -- simply glued and screwed to the wall. We have a lot of "plain" in our home, but little by little we're giving things character and making it our own. I actually prefer doing it that way  -- there's nothing like taking credit for the work you did in your own house {or in my case, Ryan did in our house :) haha!

So...I thought it would be nice to add some wooden trim around the mirrors. He started with the powder room.... 

Before....


After...


I think it looks great! We have all the trim for our master bathroom, where I think we'll really see a difference! Pictures to come after he gets it done :-D

And by the way...it's like impossible to take pictures in a bathroom with bright lights and a mirror! These were the best I could do -- in the 5mins I had to take them!

1 comment:

Kelsey Winter said...

Looks great, Erin! I'm not a fan of those plain Jane mirrors either, but adding trim makes a huge difference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...