Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful: surprises!

Nov. 18: Surprises!

I'm thankful that my surprise worked!

Tonight my Mom, Dad, and I are going to DPAC to see this...

Featuring the.....


I started to plan this birthday/Christmas surprise for my Mom a few months back. I wanted to take her to a show as part of her Christmas gift and with the busyness of multiple schedules this weekend {so close to her bday} worked out perfectly!

I secretly drove down yesterday {it's about an 8hr drive} and was waiting for her when she got back from town. It was a big fat secret that I didn't tell anyone, except Dad! I never keep secrets from everyone...so I felt like super sneaky!

Can't wait to see the show tonight!

1 comment:

Teri Walizer Photography said...

You're so thoughtful, Erin! Please tell your Mom HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY from me! Hugs to all. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...