Thursday, November 10, 2011

thankful: jess

Nov. 10: My Sweet Friend, Jess

I'm thankful for Jess and today is her birthday!

She is such a dear friend -- I'm so blessed to have her in my life!

I feel like over these past few years we've grown a lot closer, thanks to church and our small group!

She's a great road trip partner....

Visiting Cherie in Indiana


DC for the day!

Supporter...

Being there for me throughout the wedding planning and celebration!

Partier....

She knows how to have a good time :0)

World traveler...

You can't tell here, but we traveled to England together for 3 weeks!
{Sorry Jess -- this was the only England picture of you I could find!!}

Mother...

A wonderful Mom to the cutest little guy.

Who will soon be a big brother! Hold on Elias....Micah will be here soon....

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like you're either REALLY thankful, or you cheating...

http://cowellandharris.blogspot.com/2010/11/thankful_10.html

Erin and Ryan said...

I'm REALLY thankful! And it is her birthday every Nov. 10...she's lucky it falls in Thankful November!!

You're good at remembering all my past posts. I'm sure you'll find many ...ummm.....similar :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...