Thursday, October 27, 2011

paint picks....help!

Welcome to my worst nightmare -- picking paint colors.

Since I HATE to paint, getting the color perfect the first time is a must.

I really hated the color {bright mango!} in the 1/2 bath in our townhouse, but repainting it wasn't even in my realm of thinking. Once and done.

So...here's where you come in {all 5 of you!!}. Help a girl out and give me your honest opinion :0)
Spare bedroom/office - gray on left or right?

I know it's a little hard to see and since there is such a difference it makes the choice that much easier :0)

Now into master bedroom. I'm looking for something to match our shower curtain and create a cool, spa like feel :0)

I'm wrestling between the top far right and bottom far left.

Again, a little hard to see. Sorry!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the lighter gray for the room, and the lighter green for the bathroom, but since it's a bathroom, you could probably get away with the darker one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...