Saturday, October 1, 2011

making changes

Last time I was "making progress," this time I'm making changes.

I just wasn't 100% satisfied with the valances in the dining room. I LOVED them online, but once they were hung it just wasn't exactly what I was looking for. The quality was a little...lacking

UGH! I just never know what to do with window treatments! It's so frustrating.

Any ideas? Suggestions? HELP!

I do like the ones I decided on for in the breakfast nook. I knew I wanted something plan to go with the rug -- that really narrowed it down!

Pretty :0)

Other than windows, we're pretty boring these days. A guys weekend for Ryan with the church youth group {here} tonight and watching Felicity {not at the same time!} is about all the excitement happening around here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...