Tuesday, October 25, 2011

chair railing

The chair rail is up!

Ryan's goal was to have all the molding up before Thanksgiving and he's 1/2 way there! All that's left is the baseboard and wainscoting -- we don't want him to get everything done too soon ;0)

Prep painting in the garage. Little dog is always right.there. to get in the way help.

Ryan in the middle of construction....

First wall = success :0D

Second wall = success!

Finished product -- love it!

We painted the bottom a semi-gloss white to make it pop more. It was my Mom's idea to make it semi-gloss...I really like it!

View from dining room into kitchen. I really like how you can see the crown molding here -- with a darker color paint on the top both moldings will really pop.

Any paint color suggestions?

The bottom half is already painted semi-gloss white...

View from front entrance

I'm so grateful and proud of my hubby :0) He is amazing for doing such great work! I feel so blessed to have a man who is so handy!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It looks so nice...great job Ryan! Your colors look so nice Erin :)

Emily said...

Wow! That's a lot of chair rail work. Looks amazing!

I love that in photo of Ryan in the dining room the ceiling light makes it look like he's wearing a hard hat. ha!

Erin and Ryan said...

Ryan does have a hard hat -- 2 actually. :0)

Kelsey Winter said...

I love it! You're house is turning out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...