Sunday, October 16, 2011

bless our mess

We're on project overload around here.

Ryan and I spent all day Thursday, most of Friday, AND all day Saturday working together to get some major projects done.

I don't know about anyone else, but 3 straight days of working with my hubby was plenty for a while :0) I love him, but oh my! I did manage to escape Friday night and hang out with my friend Jess -- I needed it so badly!

We tackled the office/craft room Thursday. Our good friends lent us this long white table, which I'm going to use for some of my most recent craft ideas. What started as putting the table together, ended in hours of sorting through papers and cleaning out the closet.

Ugh!

Before:

High blood pressure here....

After

Who's ready to craft?!?!

I LOVE it! I already whipped out a few cute things I'll show you all later :0)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...