Thursday, September 22, 2011

first attempt

A few weeks ago I made my first attempt at personalizing a shirt for Lily, she's brand new to the Winter family. You can read all about her, here.

I was going to make a onesie, but I spotted this cute little rainbow number and thought it would be perfect with her name! I also thought it would be something her Mom could look forward to getting out next year :0)

Between my sister and you tube videos I was able to finish it! It was my first time doing anything like this, so it's not as perfect as I would have liked, but I hope it at least holds up through a few wears!

With practice I know I'll only get better! So many new babies coming into my circle of friends...can't wait to make more!

1 comment:

Kelsey Winter said...

Lily loves her new outfit and I can't wait to try it on her next summer! Thanks again, Erin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...