Sunday, September 11, 2011

body pump kicked my butt

And then hung it out to dry.

Seriously....every heard of Body Pump?
It's ridiculous.

I thought I'd try to change up my work out a little and take some classes offered at my gym -- still not sure if it was a good idea or not :0P

It's an hour long class of intense weight training.

Three days later....I can still barely put my hair behind my ears because my triceps are so sore.

I didn't think I was that out of shape, muscle wise, but apparently I AM. I have never.ever. been that sore after a work out before! Even after the marathon I don't remember popping pills every 2 hrs so I could go up and down the stairs!

It didn't help that Ryan and I decided to paint half of our entire downstairs this weekend either. I tried not to complain, but youch! every time I moved my whole body hurt!

Note to self: Do not take a body pump class and plan to do anything besides sit and watch tv for the next 2 days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...