Tuesday, August 30, 2011

hershey park happy

To celebrate the first day of school, Ryan and I went to Hershey Park!

We only live about 15 mins from the park -- if you listen very carefully and the air is just right, you might be able to hear roller coaster screams from our front porch :0P

Measuring up is a priority before you enter the park. We're lucky because we're both Jolly Ranchers.....we can ride any ride.

Although the Reese's Cup is definitely my favorite!

Ryan led the way....we rode every roller coaster one right after the other as soon as we got there. Go figure!! At one point I looked at Ryan and said, "I feel dizzy and like I don't want to ride any more for a while....I feel old." To which he responded, "We ARE old!"

Haha!

Well, not that old, but I seriously can't ride for hours straight. I was happy to take the 8min ski lift ride which went very slow :0)

If the lap bar hadn't been pressing so firmly against my thighs I might have been a little more nervous. I was actually more nervous of not being able to get out -- I think Ryan even had more room than me!! :0)

For those of you who don't know -- Ryan proposed to me under a very loud roller coaster 4 years ago at Hershey Park :0) He proposed right in front of this plant {which has gotten very big!}
We only lasted about 2 1/2 hrs before we headed out of the park and into Chocolate World -- home of singing cows and mountains and mountains of chocolate!

Here are those cows: Ryan, Gabby, Harmony, and Olympia! They can make anyone smile :0)

I only had 1 request: extra long licorice, please!

It's not every day you can find licorice the length of Phin-dog!

Can't wait to try out a crazy long licorice straw!

1 comment:

Emily said...

This looks like such a fun day! Phin-length Twizzlers - yuuummm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...