Monday, August 8, 2011

found it!

Have you ever been to a Home Goods store?

If not, run to your nearest one immediately.

I love that place! It's like the housewares part of TJMAX, but in an entire store.

Unfortunately, I don't have one near where I live, so when I was visiting with my Mom this weekend I kind of mentioned that I would love to go. And would drive. And buy lunch. HA! She was more than happy to go along...she's always a good sport and a great finder!

Look at this rug she found! It was a great price and had the red and black colors I was looking for to go in my kitchen/breakfast nook. It's so hard to tell in the store, but I was almost certain it would work great.

What do you think? I put up a lot of pictures because it's so hard to really see it with the lighting!




I think it will work just great!

1 comment:

Emily said...

love Home Goods and love that rug! Great find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...