Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a special bond

My mother-in-law, Lynn, and I share a special bond from our vacation....

And it isn't anything fun or pleasant at all. Haha! Nice, huh?

Wednesday morning I found out that she had been up most of Tuesday night with a stomach bug.

Eww.....gross.

I'm sure you can guess who got it next.

That afternoon I thought I was still sick from eating such a big breakfast -- wrong! The last time I remember throwing up was 4 years ago on Valentine's Day. Luckily, this was fast.

I spent most of that evening groaning on the sofa and that night fighting off the chills, but by the next morning I was feeling so much better!

Later we swapped stories about chills, body aches, and other interesting details I'm sure y'all don't want to read about :0)

We were the only 2 in a house full of 9 that got the bug {weird}.

Something we won't be likely to forget any time soon.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh no, that's no fun on vacation! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am, in fact, a Messiah grad ('06)! Small world, huh? :) You definitely look familiar too! What is your maiden name? Do you still live local? We do, and are loving it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...