Friday, June 10, 2011

bungee-rific

I thought it was too funny when I hopped over to my sister's blog this morning to find that she thought I was a genius....I was just going to say the same about her!

Saturday late afternoon, after all the moving help had left, we realized that a crucial part of the laundry system had been left at our townhouse. Ryan had designed and built a stand to hold our washer and dryer so it was waist height, rather than so low to the ground. Think the drawer stands you can buy for a front loader.

I volunteered my sister and I to make the pick-up.

After asking Ryan several times if we had the muscle for the job, he affirmed that we'd be fine, as long as we could get it to fit in the car. Unfortunately, we both drive Corollas {ugh, small cars.}
Once we got the stand out to the car and realized within moments it wouldn't fit, my sister suggested throwing it on the roof and strapping it down with some bungees.

My first thought: are you serious?

Oh, she was.

After 15 minutes and a near death experience with a shooting bungee we were on the road!!

We made it...

And it worked great!

Great idea Sis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...